Sunday 15 January 2017

What I Ate For Lunch This Week.

Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu!

In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful



Welcome to what I ate for lunch this week! 
You guys seemed to really like the dinner version of this post that I did way back in the summer of last year so I'm back with the lunch one. I eat the most random food ever. No day is ever the same in our house with something different almost always being cooked/baked up. Those cupcakes up there were made this week and I'll be sharing the recipe soon! Depending on what day it is, sometimes I eat blog recipes that I've just shot for lunch and other days it's leftovers or things that are easy to put together. Hope you enjoy!

Monday: homemade microwave salted potato crisps + oranges + tangerines + dates.

Tuesday: bengali-style masala roast chicken + tomato salad with red onion, olive oil and fresh coriander + oven chips.

Wednesday: spicy mushroom omelette.

Thursday: bengali-style masala roast chicken + steamed rice with peas.

Friday: falafel + greek yoghurt with preserved lemons + cucumber with olive oil, sumac and parsley + pickled red onions and green chillies.

 Saturday: homemade pitta + falalfel + pickled red onions + cucumber + tomatoes + pickled green chillies + peri peri sauce + greek yoghurt with preserved lemons.

Sunday: tarka lamb curry rice + mixed spicy pickle.

Previously: what I ate for dinner this week!
Keep me in your duas please, and enjoy your Sunday!

Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu!


Spice Enthusiast
© copyrights This Muslim Girl Bakes, All Rights Reserved. Branding & Blog Design by Sadaf F K.