Monday 25 September 2017

Five Years.

Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu!

In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

Today marks 5 years since I started this blog!
How time has flown?! Up there is my first ever blogpost without any photos would you believe. Anyway, five years and 600-odd recipes later, I'm still going. Thank you for all your support and general awesomeness. Today, I'm sharing a day-in-the-life. These pictures were all taken on a Friday where I was home all day and working on a few new recipes. Enjoy!

9:30am - morning sunshine.

10:30am - coffee and writing up today's post.

11:30am - still at it. this is the final post.

12:30pm - my new pie dish arrived and needed a rinse.

1:30pm - daily Quran recitation.

2:30pm - finishing up the apple pie shoot.

3:40pm - getting a new recipe off my Mother.

4:40pm - going through the day's pictures.

5:30pm - cleaning my bathroom.

6:30pm - picking fresh oregano from the garden for dinner.

7:30pm - finishing up dinner.

8:40pm - having a little Instagram scroll.

9:30pm - clearing my desk.

10:30pm - catching up with the world.

11:30pm - good night!

Keep me in your duas please.

Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu!


Spice Enthusiast
© copyrights This Muslim Girl Bakes, All Rights Reserved. Branding & Blog Design by Sadaf F K.