Wednesday 31 January 2018

January 2018: One Photo Everyday.

Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu!

In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

Hasn't January felt like the longest month ever?!
It definitely has round here as we've all been sick with colds and sore throats. Let's hope February brings better health all round. This year, I thought I would bring back my one photo everyday series. I did it during 2015 and then left it for two years because it was a lot of work. However, looking back at the posts I was so glad I did it and so decided to bring it back. Best moment of this month? Finally baking up a tray of baklava. Not 100% perfect but not bad at all.

Here's my January:

 January 1: the best curry for a cold.

 January 2: hot tea and lights.

January 3: stormy day.

 January 4: whipped up half a batch of this sweet treat.

January 5: chicken dinner.

 January 6: my usual mess in the kitchen.

 January 7: dumpling day.

 January 8: crepe station.

January 9: roses in bloom.

January 10: much-needed comfort food.

January 11: doughnut day.

January 12: no photos from today, sorry!

January 13: burnt my peppers on purpose.

January 14: put lemon and black pepper into my sunday bake.

January 15: cleaning out the fridge and making fried rice.

January 16: poppadom tower. I made them in the microwave!

January 17: a book with my morning porridge. 

January 18: a quick tomato pasta lunch.

January 19: I put butternut squash into my seekh kebabs. This flat pan is from Aldi, for those asking.

January 20: a pot of biryani for the weekend.

January 21: a childhood classic.

January 22: my mum makes the best mashed potatoes.

January 23: pineapple for breakfast pancakes.

January 24: stuffing our parathas.

January 25: soup day.

January 26: finally made baklava.

January 27: saturday rarebit.

January 28: literally did nothing today because of a cold.

January 29: another foggy day filled with sneezes and sore throats. Mum cooked this chicken keema curry for dinner.

January 30: oh my gosh, I made choux pastry and it wasn't a complete disaster.

January 31: spot the trifle.

Keep me in your duas please!

Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu!


Spice Enthusiast
© copyrights This Muslim Girl Bakes, All Rights Reserved. Branding & Blog Design by Sadaf F K.